Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good News!

I've been working with a local fabric store lately designing patterns and planning/teaching classes.  We have decided to partner together to release my patterns for purchase!  I'm so excited.  Right now we are working on getting my two most popular bags into a PDF format with easy to understand instructions.  I'm even considering getting the instructions translated into a couple of other languages if there is interest.   (Who knew I'd have so many new friends from Brazil? Hi! Welcome!  Let me know if you want instructions in Portuguese. I'll use someone who speaks the language fluently and not Google's translation program.)

I'll also be working to get more of my patterns into PDF and I'll have a way for you all to purchase and download them.  I'll still have instructions on how to draw out many of my patterns here in the future, but if you want to have me do all the work for you, that will be an option too.   If there is something I've posted in the past you really want to buy the pattern for, let me know in the comments. We'll be doing past patterns in order of interest.

Today I'll be making another fat quarter skirt.  This one is for my middle girl.  She's pretty excited about it.  Thank goodness I can make it in under an hour because I've got a busy day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment