Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just Checking In

Busy day today.  I just didn't get a chance to sit down to post earlier.  I've got a sneak peek at a project I'll be showing you how to make at the end of March.





That's Peter Rabbit and his sisters on the front of that adorable peasant skirt.  I only used three fat quarters to make it.   My little girl just adores it.  I let her try it on and now she won't take it off.

It's supposed to go down to the local fabric store though.  I'll be teaching a class on sewing this fat quarter skirt on the third Saturday of March.  If you love the ruffle bag and the fat quarter ruffle bag, I'll be teaching a class on those in February.    If you live near me and want to take a class, drop me a note and I'll give you a phone number for the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment