Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Quick Tip: Paint Samples

If you're making a small wood item, it's hard to want to buy a quart of paint when you have no plans to use the rest of it. I've recently discovered that the Martha Stewart Living paint at Home Depot has a paint sample that's nearly a full cup of paint. The paint department will mix any MSL paint color you want in the sample. It costs $3 and is enough paint to cover a smallish shelf or two of those cute Ana White doll beds.

I've got several big posts coming. I'm in the middle of about four projects right now and I want to finish them before I post. Coming up: storage for video games, what to do with an extra frozen turkey (besides roast it), chocolate caramel shortbread cookies, English Toffee, and the finished doll beds! (The doll beds are darling!)

By the way, the whole being in the middle of multiple projects at once is what earned me my nickname as a kid. Project Princess indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment