Friday, December 24, 2010

An Appology

So I promised a cool chess project for today and it's not happening.  V1.0 is not working out like we hoped and it needs tweaking.  The nice part is V1.5 should be pretty cool and we have a V2.0 that will be even easier to put together.  I will have lots of time next week when I'm not sewing monsters and Christmas dresses and making fudge.  I'll get V1.5 put together and hopefully V2.0 as well and post them as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas day with your family and friends. 

Unless you don't celebrate Christmas and then have a good weekend.  I'm actually a little jealous of my Aussie readers.   We have 6" of snow on the ground.   A day at the beach and kite flying in the park sound like an awfully nice way to spend Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment