Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Attempt number 4

A couple of months ago I followed a link to the blog of UK Lass in the US because I had to learn how to make one of her little fabric houses. This is house number four:


The side unbuttons to reveal a front yard and the inside of the house. With this one I used printed green fabric for the yard so I didn't really feel the need to go all out sewing down felt flowers and bushes.



Houses numbering 1-3 were given as gifts. One went to nieces and nephews on my husband's side. Two went to a niece on my side. Three (the sweetest little barn) went to a nephew.

Number 4 is Libby's. She spent two months begging for it. She also wants a bunny family to go in it. She doesn't ask much, does she? The little My Melody bunny is in there as a distraction from this request. (She's a bunny! She's cute! She fits! We already have a My Melody!) It's not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment